All the philosophical articles, you will find here!
The “love of wisdom” is philosophy. Wikipedia says that it is, “the systematized study of general and fundamental questions, such as those about existence, reason, knowledge, values, mind and language”. I like that definition of philosophy even though I prefer “the love of wisdom”: it is simpler and easier to memorize.
It could be a general perception that one needs to read philosophical texts to be a philosopher. That is not correct. In one way or another we are all philosophers. Philosophy, the love of wisdom, needs to be implemented in real life. In all aspects of life we are trying to be more productive and satisfied. In order to achieve that we need knowledge and wisdom.
Therefore, it can be concluded that there are many forms of philosophy. The philosophy of everyday life, that we are all part of, and the professional, academic philosophy which deals with the theorization and conceptualization of philosophical ideas.
Click on the title to enter the article:
- Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat – Fortune Favors the Brave
- The Ambiguity of Evil – Evil in the Religious and Philosophical Context
- Do Hard Times Create Strong Men – And do Good Times create Weak Men
- Parents are our first Role Models – Learn from your parent’s mistakes
- Four Things I Learned on my Vacation in Greece
- Life’s Meaning – Does life have a meaning? Does it even matter?
- Limitless Potential – Do not put limits on your potential for success
- Building vs Maintaining – Building is hard, Maintaining is back-breaking
- Criticism – Do not be afraid of criticism; It is part of every process
- Change – Why is change perceived as negative when it is suggested by someone else?
- Failed Resolutions – The Moment of Truth has arrived. How far have you gotten with your New Year’s Resolutions?
- Influential Teachers